Advanced Botox Training
Advanced Botox Training in Hagerstown
As a healthcare practitioner who loves and specializes in cosmetic injectables, you’re likely wondering how you can take your Botox services to the next level.
Or, maybe you’re new to the world of injectables but want to show your patients how serious you are about making botulinum toxin injections your craft.
What Is Advanced Botox Training, and How Do I Qualify?
Advanced Botox training courses are comprehensive courses that are designed to expand your pre-existing Botox knowledge and skills.
This includes an even more in-depth education on facial anatomy, different techniques that are typically not found in a basic Botox course, such as lip flips and neck lifts using Botox, and other essential information.
In order to qualify for these courses, you should be a fully licensed healthcare professional, ideally with some extent of Botox training and education prior to your advanced training. This includes doctors, registered nurses, dentists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
What Should I Look for in Botox Training Courses?
Before you pursue a specific training course, you should make sure it meets the following criteria:
- Experienced professionals: Because it’s an advanced course, the medical professional in charge of educating you should be equally as advanced. Verify your educator’s credentials, board certification, and their own experience with administering Botox using various methods.
- Hands-on training: Many Botox courses can be completed almost entirely online, however this isn’t as beneficial for advanced training. You will learn significantly more if you are able to experience physical training in hands-on sessions on real patients.
- Opportunity for CME: Continuing medical education is essential, especially if you live in a state that requires CME credits, so make sure that the course you choose offers these once you complete the program.
- Updated curriculum: Naturally, the advancements in cosmetic injectables should be reflected in an advanced course, so make sure your educator offers the latest up-to-date information and techniques.
- Multiple Botox techniques: By now, you likely understand where and how to inject Botox for the treatment of wrinkles, specifically the more common ones like crow’s feet, frown lines, and forehead lines. This is great, but botulinum toxin isn’t limited to one use anymore. Look for a course that offers insight and training on more complex aging cases outside of the standard treatment areas.
How Long Does Advanced Botox Training Take?
While it’s true that an advanced course will take longer than learning the basics, you will still be able to complete your advanced Botox training in a timely manner without significantly interfering with your busy schedule.
How Can Advanced Botox Techniques Boost My Business?
If you have already incorporated Botox into your list of services, then you already know about the number of patients it has attracted, with revenue and loyalty to follow. Elevating your skills and using them to add more modern Botox treatments will only increase this for you.
This additional education really attracts business, allowing you to gain a competitive edge and offer insight, as well as procedures, that other injectors in your area may not.
Where Can I Learn More About Advanced Botox Training in Hagerstown?
Hagerstown Dermatology & Skincare proudly provides training courses that focus on both the basics and advanced techniques regarding Botox, overseen by our leading expert and injection specialist, Johanna Fangmeyer, MSN, CRNP!
It’s time to take your skills to the next level, so call us at 240-469-4835 to enroll in our courses today!