APEELE is a next-generation revitalizing peel designed to provide controlled exfoliation of damaged skin with significant visible results after just one treatment.
This powerful yet non-invasive chemical resurfacing procedure uses a synergistic combination of multiple active ingredients to improve the quality and appearance of facial skin.
APEELE achieves a smoother, tighter and younger-looking face without surgery, injections or significant downtime. Experience a visible transformation of your skin with APEELE.
The Procedure & Post-Procedure Instructions
During the procedure, your skin may experience some stinging, burning, redness, tightness, sensitivity and mild swelling. Immediately after the application of APEELE, the skin will appear yellow due to residue from retinoic acid.
This discoloration is temporary, will fade and wash off. APEELE remains on the skin for 4-8 hours post-application OR as directed by your physician. After this treatment period, gently wash the treated area with a mild cleanser or water.
Significant, visible peeling begins within 36-48 hours and will gradually diminish over the course of a week. Temporary pigment changes and skin discoloration occur occasionally.
If you experience unusual discomfort, pain, fever or change in skin color, contact your physician immediately.
The First 48 Hours
You will experience mild to moderate redness, inflammation, tightness, itching, dryness and discoloration similiar to a sunburn.
Areas that have absorbed more of the chemical solutions, including sun-damaged areas, will look darker before peeling. Avoid direct sun exposure.
Post-Treatment Days 3-7
The majority of the peeling takes place between days 3 and 4. The skin will flake, peel, and continue to feel tight. After the majority of the peeling is over, you will continue to experience mild flaking during the healing process (next 4-7 days). Avoid direct sun exposure.
As the outer layers begin to shed, you can gently wash the treated area with non-residue soap using fingertips only. After showering, you should pat the treated area dry and follow the post-treatment instructions outlined.
Do not pick the treated area during the recovery period.
Compliance with the prescribed post-treatment regimen is essential to good results. Hydrocortisone cream is recommended if you experience excessive redness, inflammation, allergic reaction or itching.
Skin Healing and Restoration
Skin healing is a complex interaction of cellular events that produce new skin cells and supporting structures such as collagen and elastin.
Thus, proper post-care is essential to the success of your APEELE procedure.
APEELE Post-Treatment kit contains 20 percent Zinc Oxide Ointment and 1 percent Hydrocortisone Cream.
Post-treatment care is aimed at providing an ideal environment for moist wound healing. Initially, a generous amount of 20 percent Zinc Oxide Ointment is applied to the entire treated area 6 hours after the procedure or after washing the treated area.
Zinc Oxide can be reapplied 3-4 times a day or as needed if the skin feels tight or dry. Working on the principles of occlusion, hydration and UV protection, Zinc Oxide's healing properties make it an ideal post-care product for rapid recovery.
- Avoid products containing AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids), salicylic acid, retinoids, or other potentially irritating topicals until the skin is fully healed
- Delay application of make-up on the treated areas if the skin is sensitive
- Avoid the use of abrasive or exfoliating sponges or cleansers on the area
- Avoid sun exposure, artificial tanning devices and direct heat sources until the skin is fully healed
- Use a broad-spectrum sunblock containing Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide
- Wear protective clothing (wide-brimmed hat) if direct sun exposure can not be avoided
- Do not peel, pick, scratch or scrape the skin during the healing process
- Do not use a mask or wear tight headbands, hats, etc.
Maintaining Your New And Healthy Skin
- The newly peeled skin should be protected, nourished and treated with PREVOX
- PREVOX may begin to be applied 3-4 days following the APEELE procedure
- PREVOX provides intensive antioxidant, anti-aging and moisturizing treatment for daily use
- PREVOX repairs, restores and protects your skin from environmental stress
- A complimentary sample of PREVOX is included in your APEELE procedure kit
- PREVOX is an essential part of a healthy skin-care regimen
- Use a broad-spectrum sunblock for daytime skin protection